Yesterday we had a guest speaker named Logan Westcott, he came to talk to us about his travel experiences he had been to may countries for work and he explained the things he was going through. One thing I learned from Mr. Westcott was that when you leave your home country and you go to a whole new one there are many things that you have to learn before you travel like their customs the way they dress and different taboos because you dont know what to expect and you dont want to be disrespectful to others. I also learned that the most important thing to bring is your medicine kit for any kind of problem you can encounter :)
His presentation helped me understand that you might be kind of scared before you go and travel but when you get there you are going to forget that fear and just do what you got to do. With his presentation I now know a little better of what to pack, I really had no idea of what I was going to take but he gave us a little list of essentials and things not to forget.
No comments:
Post a Comment