There are many places in the world, it is now time to broaden my horizons so come join me on my travel abroad :)
Search This Blog
Thursday, January 6, 2011
My purpose in Accra
Our plan as a group is to go install Malaria nets in houses in Africa and that is kind of my purpose the reason that I want to go to Accra. I want to go help out and kind of difference. There was this one website that I went to and there was different information since we are actually joining an organization that there are a lot of people that actually donate Malaria nets but they dont actually dont install it, so when I get thhat zere I want to install the nets rather then just given to them and I think that the people are going to be happy when they see that we are helping them out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment